If you have just received our preferred dining card, you will need to register the card before you can use it.
Register Your Card
If you have already registered your preferred dining card, you can log in to check your account.
Check Your Balance
Want to become a preferred dining member?
Preferred Rules and Regulations
- No purchase is necessary to become an Arirang Preferred Dining Card Member. To enroll, download our new app from the links above.
- For every dollar you spend you will receive one (1) reward point. Points are accumulated prior to tax and gratuity. When you reach 400 points, you will be able to redeem $25 off your check.
- Account info, such as home address or email address can be updated by going to www.partyonthegrill.com or email email@example.com. You must include your member card number and registration code in the email.
- Points will not be redeemed in conjunction with other promotions i.e. Kids Eat Free, Birthday Certificates, and any other promotional discounts.. They can be redeemed with use of a gift card.
- Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse is not liable for points or awards lost, stolen, due to fraud or unauthorized use.
- Only one club member can earn points per guest check.
- Member’s account with no activity for 18 months will have any unused points and rewards will expire.
- Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse may cancel the program, change the program rules, benefits, conditions, or participation at any time without notice or further obligation to program members.
- State laws may prohibit accumulations of points from alcohol purchases.
- We occasionally send mailings to our Preferred Dining Members with discount offers and information about our program and other promotions.
Club Card Benefits:
Hibachi Dollar Awards
For every 400 points you accrue you will redeem $25 off your guest check.
When you sign up to be a Preferred Dining Club Member, you automatically become a member of our Birthday Club.